By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN lists God of War release date as March 22

At least two regional PlayStation Stores—North America and Chile—have listed the new God of War for PlayStation 4 with a March 22, 2018 release date.

According to Google Cache, the PlayStation Store listed God of War with a placeholder release date of December 31, 2018 release date up until December 3, meaning the change was applied today.

March 22, 2018 is a Thursday, which is not a standard release day for Sony-published video games, which are generally released on either Tuesdays or Fridays. However, March 22, 2005 was the release date of the original God of War in North America, so it is possible Sony is planning to launch the new God of War on the same date as the original game. That, or the release date is an error.

Currently, Sony has only announced God of War as due out in early 2018. With The Game Awards 2017 and PlayStation Experience 2017 coming up later this week, however, it is possible Sony is preparing to announce the official release date.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

That's a Thursday...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

That's my birthday. I might have to get it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

My Holiday gift to myself

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Would love that tbh

Around the Network

Why haven't they announced the date yet then? It's only 2 months from now...