By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 30th Anniversary Livestream

Baddman said:
wait Megaman 11!!!!? I missed. Can anyone confirm if its nes graphics or updated? if nes graphics then gtfo

Is 2.5 D. Sort of like the Donkey Kong Country Returns/Tropical Freeze or Yoshi Whooly World style, or the 2D Sonic stages in Generations/Forces.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Collection 1 and 2 comming to Switch.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 on Switch.

Glad we're getting the Legacy Collection on Switch!

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 04 December 2017

Nautilus said:
Baddman said:
wait Megaman 11!!!!? I missed. Can anyone confirm if its nes graphics or updated? if nes graphics then gtfo

Modern graphics.There has been a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aSC5A726f0

here it is

KrspaceT said:
Baddman said:

Is 2.5 D. Sort of like the Donkey Kong Country Returns/Tropical Freeze or Yoshi Whooly World style, or the 2D Sonic stages in Generations/Forces.

awesome!!! this was all I wanted. I have been waiting on this game for over a decade now .. this has immediately shot to my most wanted list.   Megaman was life for me until Capcom started doing dumbness

Around the Network

They're doing Switch advertisements.

And I'm very happy about these announcements. There'll be a lot of Megaman for me next year!

Hiku said:
Nautilus said:

Cant quite remember.Gonna have to wait for them to release the individual trailer

Saw it again now. No dashing in the trailer.

Watched again.There is, right when he is on the running platforms.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Happy for 11. Glad that the collections are coming to Switch along with the X games. I wish the Mega Man model was as cel-shaded as the rest of the game. His style is simple and elegant, but he's basically 3D with a black outline, while the enemies seem to have lines throughout.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

finally. was more hoping for mm x or zero game with snes / gba graphics. but this is great too, I'm already fed up with nes style.

Gonna get myself a ton of Mega Man titles for my Switch next year.
---------------
Having rewatched the Mega Man 11 trailer, I hope they work on his animations before release because Mega Man just doesn't run like he should. It's bugging me (game still looks good).

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 04 December 2017

Signature goes here!