Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 30th Anniversary Livestream

the Preshow started.Lets all just hope this whole livestream is not a dissapointment



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

This is why I love Nintendo Directs. Just get to the point!



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Jesus christ 50 minutes of that is unbearable. Makes me appreciate nintendo directs even more



This is cringe.




Darwinianevolution said:
This is why I love Nintendo Directs. Just get to the point!

Well, this is the pre-show though, so I didn't expect much.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Darwinianevolution said:
This is why I love Nintendo Directs. Just get to the point!

Well, this is the pre-show though, so I didn't expect much.

Now they ar going to have everyone there just waiting, and when they announce the inevitable collection (X games this time) instead of a new game, people are going to be disapointed. Just don't waste our time, Capcom.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

TruckOSaurus said:
"We've sold the Mega Man franchise to Nintendo" that would be the best news ever. Capcom has been mismanaging the series for so long now.

Nintendo would totally make the most of Megaman! Hopefully Capcom is bringing us something new AND a collection of some sort for the Switch.



Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Make Your Switch Games Sharper! Improve Picture Quality without Hacks or Mods – Bit Sized, Episode 4

Now, I guess maybe it's because I've never really played Mega Man before, but I thought that the game show wasn't too bad/cringeworthy.



They are announcing 'Cringe'man.






VGPolyglot said:
Now, I guess maybe it's because I've never really played Mega Man before, but I thought that the game show wasn't too bad/cringeworthy.

I didn't think it was bad either. Just a quiz show.