By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Potential replacement for E.A on the Star Wars I.P

Why would Disney yank it from them after Battlefront II? Do they even have the choice to do that? I doubt that the contract allows for that.

Around the Network

man this star wars shit with EA got me so bummed I purchased lego star wars force awakens for my kids(plus i wanted to play a star wars game)

Konami! lol

That way when they come out with the total hot flaming garbage more riddled with loot crates and this time it comes with insurance for a nominal monthly fee on top of that.. then EA will not loo so bad.......

Im really kidding, to be honest I would like to see Ubisoft get it. The other devs i can think of that are top of the line are rockstar and blizzard but by the time a star wars game came out the contract will be over and will be on a whole new trilogy. It will not happen, but just if it did...

I'm honestly surprised they don't have their own teams to hand the project to. Maybe they should just resurrect LucasArts and poach some talent from other devs? :D

If there's one thing Disney's good at, it's getting the most out of their intellectual property. I imagine they'll be more selective in the future should they take that from EA, but I also suspect whatever contracts they signed with them might prove expensive to break. I don't actually know the terms of their current cooperation, but it could potentially be too costly to part from them. I imagine there were some guarantees in place given the money EA has to sink into these games.