Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 geting a Nostalgic PS2-Style Dynamic Theme for 2.99$/€

I rather just have a theme that would make a feminist seem like they have torrents if they saw it.

Around the Network

Really nice, might get it, would have been nice if they gave it for free lol.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I like my persona themes, and I like this PS2 style theme, and I really hate to choose. hmmm I wish there is a way to randomize your themes whenever you start up..

Damn looks good. Getting this on my Pro.

I don't spend money on themes, but that's pretty neat.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Bristow9091 said:

Not needed whatsoever, please don't bring unrelated things into the thread.

OT: This looks really cool, I'd probably end up getting it just for the nostalgia, lol.

That’s a odd post to moderate. That’s like cracking down on jaywalkers but let murderers roam free.

OT: This might be my first theme purchase.

It wasn't a moderation, nor a thread warning, I just don't like going into topics and seeing posts that could "potentially" derail the thread, in this case it could have become a PS4 vs Switch thing, lol. 

OT: Might be my first theme purchase too... I've got a couple of other ones that came free with games and stuff, but I don't really count those.

Well it does look good. But... pay for a theme? Not a fucking chance!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Let's get really nostalgic and make it free.

Does it still function as a clock? It looks like does from the screenshot. I'll be getting this.

I'll pass.

If they do a PS3/PSP XMB (and change all icons to XMB) I'll pay for that.

But for a normal theme? Nah.

Besides I dont even use themes, still rocking the default theme since I barely see it to begin with, instantly play a game and thats it :p.

Basil's YouTube Channel