By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Batman Ninja (You guys saw this!?)

First time hearing/seeing this trailer on tweeter and it got me wanting more!

Weird though that they title this as "Ninja" when Batman looks more like a samurai or maybe a ronin even. And the animation looks really cool and that bald robin lol, though they could have gone without the hightechness but whatever, still looks freaking awesome for me.

Anyways, what do you guys think of the concept? Does it look good to you? Or a pass?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Gah, Hiku beat me to the punch!

Weird in the most wondeful way.

Is this an original story or is it a what if scenario that already happened in the comics?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

pass. it doesn't make any sense for batman to be in this.

quickrick said:

Why though? I mean, Batman is the Dark Knight, what better way to represent him in other concepts other than a Ninja?

Around the Network

If there's one thing DC knows how to do, it's animation. This is great because animation > live-action.

Sunstrider said:
quickrick said:

Why though? I mean, Batman is the Dark Knight, what better way to represent him in other concepts other than a Ninja?

the anime doesnt even look to be about ninja, but about samurai. it looks like a samurai anime but with batman characters, how doe that make sense for batman?  

quickrick said:
Sunstrider said:

the anime doesnt even look to be about ninja, but about samurai. it looks like a samurai anime but with batman characters, how doe that make sense for batman?  

It's just a trailer, we may know the reasoning behind the title when we watch it.

Sunstrider said:
quickrick said:

It's just a trailer, we may know the reasoning behind the title when we watch it.

watching the trailer though it makes zero sense, why are batman heroes using swords, when they don't kill? why is the joker now  a samurai sword master, really it looks like a cool samurai anime, but with batman costumes. 

quickrick said:
Sunstrider said:

watching the trailer though it makes zero sense, why are batman heroes using swords, when they don't kill? why is the joker now  a samurai sword master, really it looks like a cool samurai anime, but with batman costumes. 

Yeah I get you, but it is anime, maybe it's like in the comics(that I never read) where batman died, his father became batman, his mother became the joker? Yeah it didn't make sense when I saw the images, but it can still happen due to alternate universe, so this trailer doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, I just love the animation that's it, if the story is good then even better.