By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Hero Academia: One’s Justice announced for PS4 and Switch

so.. the countdown is not over yet

The latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, a new battle action game from Bandai Namco for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

The game will feature stage destruction through attacks. A trailer will debut at Jump Festa 2018, which runs from December 15 to 17.

A release window was not announced.

Source

Update: Scans

Last edited by Shikamo - on 30 November 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Wow so an announcement of a trailer... more than a year in advance.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
Wow so an announcement of a trailer... more than a year in advance.

Pretty sure Jump Festa 2018 is this december. Anime and manga seasons have Winter 2017 as Dec 2016

OP:

I really should watch this show soon, the character designs are fantastic, the doujinshis are great and a lot of the more critical anime viewers seem to love it.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
OP:

I really should watch this show soon, the character designs are fantastic, the doujinshis are great and a lot of the more critical anime viewers seem to love it.

if you take a look at my myanimelist you will see that I'm a big fan of manga and anime :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Gooooooo boku no hero! Im so excited

There it is, now I just hope the gameplay will pull me in, really loved this series.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

SO have Sony paid to keep this from X1?
Go Deku

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I've just started watching this. So far soo good! I know lots of my friends loves the anime. Hopefully it does get localized.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ka-pi96 said:
Battle action game? WTF does that mean? Hope it isn't going to be a boring fighter!

That's what I was thinking too and I also hope that it's not a fighter.