By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which guest character reveal in a fighting game shocked you the most?

Which guest character in a fighting game shocked you?

Cloud (Smash 4) 8 47.06%

Bayonetta (Smash 4) 1 5.88%

Ryu (Smash 4) 0 0%

Alien & Predator (MKX) 0 0%

Akuma (Tekken 7) 0 0%

Geese Howard (Tekken 7) 0 0%

Solid Snake (Smash Bros. Brawl) 2 11.76%

Ezio (SCV) 0 0%

Yoda, Darth Vader, and Appretice (SCIV) 0 0%

Other 6 35.29%

Total:17

There have been a lot of fighting games that had crazy guest characters (not counting the Vs.games like MvC, CvSNK, DCvMK, etc.). With the recent reveals of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Noctis taking their fighting skills to Injustice 2 and Tekken 7, respectively, it reminded a lot of people of guest characters of the past and how they were revealed. Thus begs the question, which guest character reveal shocked you the most (again, not counting Vs. games like MvC, CvSNK, DCvMK, etc.)? Here are some notable reveals:

-         Solid Snake and Sonic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

-         Link, Heihachi, and Spawn in Soul Calibur 2

-          Mega Man, Ryu, Cloud, Pac-Man, and Bayonetta in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

-         Kratos and Freddy Krueger in Mortal Kombat 9

-         Freddy, Jason Voorhees, Alien, Predator, and Leatherface in Mortal Kombat X

-         Yoda, Darth Vader, and the Apprentice in Soul Calibur IV

-         Ezio in Soul Calibur V

-          Scorpion in Injustice: Gods Among Us

-          Akuma and Geese Howard in Tekken 7

Of course, if there is another guest character you know of that shocked you, then you can highlight that in the comments. Sorry no pictures cause I'm lazy :P

Around the Network

For me, it's easily Cloud in Smash 4. Nobody could have called that shit.

This easily goes to the recent announcement that the Ninja Turtles will be in Injustice 2

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

ironmanDX said:

I almost forgot about Master Chief in DOA4. I don't remember how to unlock him..

Around the Network

Cloud and Megaman in smash 4

I won't lie, seeing Yu Narukami and Ruby Rose in the same game (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) made me exclaim "wut."

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Reptile in MK as a boss.
Cloud and Mega Man Smash 4
Daytona Car Fighters Megamix

Noctis in Tekken 7.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Cleetus in Thrill Kill.

Hunting Season is done...