By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Black Friday Booty! What did YOU get?

Nothing. Tbh, Black Friday is one of those yearly days I hate with passion XD.

Around the Network

6 board games.

d21lewis said:
I love Black Booty! I only bought stuff digitally, though. A couple of games I missed that were on sale. Bioshock Collection ($15) and Guardians of the Galaxy ($5 I think).

Guardians of the Galaxy for about $5? Only Episode 1 or the whole season?

Conina said:
d21lewis said:
I love Black Booty! I only bought stuff digitally, though. A couple of games I missed that were on sale. Bioshock Collection ($15) and Guardians of the Galaxy ($5 I think).

Guardians of the Galaxy for about $5? Only Episode 1 or the whole season?

I got the whole season but I can't remember the price. Might have even been $10.

Checked my emails. It was $10 and Bioshock 1-3 was $20. Coulda sworn they were less!

Not much, bought a ps4 slim 1TB, 2 gamepads, a logitech headset and and a ds4 charging station.

Around the Network

Prey (PC) for 15 CHF. :)

village boy learns to jump.

I finally picked up Rise Of The Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary Steel Book at Gamespot for $20.

Jenea1992 said:

Not much, bought a ps4 slim 1TB, 2 gamepads, a logitech headset and and a ds4 charging station.

I wouldn't call that "not much"

Grabbed DB Xenoverse 2 for £15 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for £26 (flippin amazing price for a pre-order).

Thinking of getting Tales of Berseria that's on PSN right now, but my backlog is already so huge and I'm hoping to invest some good time with XC2. Would you guys recommend grabbing Berseria? Is it a big step up from Zesteria, which I enjoyed and got far in, but never finished.

PS4:"
Uncharted Lost Legacy

Xbox One:
Wolfenstein 2
Need for Speed
Final Fantasy 15
Injustice 2

PC/Xbox One:
Forza 7

Steam:
Divinity Original sin 2

Movies: