By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch is catching on with athletes who travel a lot

Not really a surprise as someone who does a fair bit of travelling due to work the switch makes a significant difference on the road.

Around the Network

It is much easier to bring a Switch (dock or no dock) with you while traveling then it is to bring an entire home console. If you are a gamer, you travel a lot or don't get enough time sitting in front of your home tv due to family or other obligations but can use a portable device, the system is a godsend.

Any NFL player that is caught playing on a Switch should be banned by Microsoft. I mean didn't they get free surface tablets from Microsoft in their gift bags? There is no excuse not to be playing on your Surface tablets!

lol that cat at end was like oh god... Please do you have to embarrass me like that.

sethnintendo said:
Any NFL player that is caught playing on a Switch should be banned by Microsoft. I mean didn't they get free surface tablets from Microsoft in their gift bags? There is no excuse not to be playing on your Surface tablets!

What if they are playing Minecraft on their Switch?

Around the Network
NoirSon said:
sethnintendo said:

What if they are playing Minecraft on their Switch?

Damn, you got me on that one.  Just imagine Brady checking his previous drive on his Switch on the sidelines.