By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bandai Namco launches new title countdown website, features microwave and egg

All I ask is it appearing on the Switch. Is all I ask.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
Shikamo said:
Heavenly_King said:

how an egg is a reference to "My Hero Academia"?

Spoiler: all might constantly tell to Midoriya to imagine an egg in the microwave to control the one for all.

mmm... That makes sense XD

10 days in time is Dec 4th.

Given a recent rumor of a Nintendo Direct, theorized to be for announcing Zelda DLC 2, perhaps they could co-incide a bit.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

So, what kind of game would it be? A Ninja Storm esc fighter, a Xenoverse esc RPG....

Shikamo said:
Heavenly_King said:

how an egg is a reference to "My Hero Academia"?

Spoiler: all might constantly tell to Midoriya to imagine an egg in the microwave to control the one for all.

Or, better, just look at the bloody url.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.