By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Yo momma

Is President Bush a good President?

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Around the Network

Of course, he is the best president France ever had!

Give me a dollar?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

sorry, i've only got a bunch of quarters

is the earth the center of the universe?

500 years ago it was

If Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky had a baby, would the baby be named "I did not have sex with that woman"?

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

whats 1+1

Around the Network

eleven

How long is your shwing shwong?

as big as canada

what's a HDD?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Long enough

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Ten gallons.

If you were rowing your one wheeled flapjack down hollywood boulavard, how many backflips would it take to make blue cheese on mars?

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

trick question, its 4.

why doesnt she love me!!!!?????

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232