By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey sold 100,000 copies in Germany in its first few days

Expected numbers..

All sorts of sales data has been provided for Super Mario Odyssey over the past few weeks. However, one country we haven’t heard about specifically is Germany. That has since been rectified as BIU today handed out its sales awards for October.

Super Mario Odyssey earned a gold award from BIU having sold over 100,000 copies. As we know, the game hit the market at the very end of the month, so that start isn’t too shabby.

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Wow! That is Amazing!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looking good. So, how is the attach rate over there? How many Switches are there?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

one in every 826 people in germany have the game :P

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

That's really good considering Sony dominates Europe

Around the Network

would be fun if switch has sold like 140k units :P i know it prob. is a lot more but still :D

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Looking pretty good!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Awesome, Switch needs momentum in Europe

Ganz geil.

Germany loves Nintendo. Even with WiiU we always had some titles in the top 10 among mainly PS4 and PC games. Lots of PC gamers over here too, though they stay buy digital of course.