By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I want to walk from New York to California

deskpro2k3 said:
OK as monocle_layton said, about 2900 miles from NY to Cali.

2900 miles divided by 3 mph would be 966 hours. divided by 24 hours equals 40 days.

if he feels like walking for 24/7.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
LordLichtenstein said:

I want to see if I can do it within a year. Yeah, but that is what sponsors are for :)
I will use a GPS for direction.

Have you heard of Terry Fox? That's what it reminds me of.

Terry fox runs... while I admire what he did for cancer, he ruined just about every September of my school years. God the memories are flashing back already.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

wow sounds like a really cool plan, honestly I would consider if I had the time :/

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Well, it's possible, but it would take a very long time. It would be pretty boring too, because there's a whole lot of nothing in the middle of the US.

What about the UK? It's 800 miles (1300km) to walk from the north of Scotland to the south of Cornwall. And it's pretty densly populated, so you never walk alone.

Dont forget to pack anti blister kit.

Hunting Season is done...