By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Cant login on mobile [**SOLVED**]

I've had this issue for about two weeks now, even changed the password and tried ,but no success ,logs in fine on my pc and laptop though, so I dont know what the problem is

help if you can :)

Around the Network
AnmolRed said:

I've had this issue for about two weeks now, even changed the password and tried ,but no success ,logs in fine on my pc and laptop though, so I dont know what the problem is

Yeah, there seems to be an issue with register.php What you should do is hold down the drop-down with the log in until it stays on the screen, then log in through that.

VGPolyglot said:
AnmolRed said:

Yeah, there seems to be an issue with register.php What you should do is hold down the drop-down with the log in until it stays on the screen, then log in through that.

oh nice! thanks a lot , since i browse a lot on mobile, this was a ton of help :)

VGPolyglot said:
AnmolRed said:

Holy shit, thanks to this, I've finally been able to log in after two weeks. I emailed mods and even they couldn't do nothing. 

VGPolyglot said:
AnmolRed said:

Omg. Thanks that helped me. Kind of petty and stupid but I like to track the forums I was in. Thanks for the tip.

Around the Network

Like everyone said it earmier, thank you

The register.php page is fixed now too.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
The register.php page is fixed now too.

Great!!! 

VGPolyglot said:
AnmolRed said:

You are a hero today!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

spurgeonryan said:
I could not log in through drop down or log in page. I just finished cleaning up memory, cache, etc. Though. So I waited a bit and I was able to log in. Also I think there is a problem when you turn Java off.

There's no Java on VGC that I know of. There's a lot of Javascript though so yeah if you turn off Javascript it won't go well at all.

Signature goes here!