By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sega: Shining Resonance Re:frain announced for PS4 & new Yakuza 6 Trailer

update: Sega has released a new trailer for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life dubbed “Previously on Yakuza…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1OppE7c_Vk

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life: March 20 = Usa and Europe.

Shining Resonance Re:frain - It will feature various additional elements and enhanced graphics. Release in march (japan) for PlayStation 4. Weekly Famitsu has an introduction of the game’s new elements, including a “Refrain Mode” that features a “what if” story. And..

• The new theme song is called “Eien Iro no Aria” and sung by Kirika Towa Alma (voiced by Saori Hayami) and Sonia Blanche (voiced by Asami Seto).
  • Tony Taka designed two new swimsuit costumes, the “Black Lotus Swimsuit” and “Red Lotus Swimsuit.”
  • There will be a Sega Store-exclusive pack including a figure of Kirika Towa Alma wearing the new “Black Lotus Swimsuit.”
  • Producer Makoto Suzuki says that up until now they have been developing for Asian territories, but that he wants to send it out to the entire world.
  • Development is currently 90 percent complete :)
  • Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 17 November 2017

Around the Network

Hopefully it will come west

Just make Shining Force 4 already SEGA!

Shining Force 4 or bust

think-man said:
    Hopefully it will come west

The chance for this jrpg-remaster on PS4 is good, i think. Hope the best for us :)

Around the Network

Shining Resonance Re:frain Opening:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRgMFRJ_Pnk

Since this is for the PS4. High chance of localization. Great!!

REMAKE of the Shining force 3 trilogy, that would be my dream game announcement

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

damn if this comes to the west I'll be broke all year and the next

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
    GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
    Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
    RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
    SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
    Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I really have to stop watching all trailers forever. l know too much. Oh no! Haruka! I'll see about the Shining game. My purchases for this gen are going to slow way down. Be nice if it made it's way west all the same.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."