By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game Awards 2017 - Votes Votes Votes

Chazore said:
I don't think I'm going to vote for much this year, it honestly seems so spammy and tiny in terms of games to choose from.

2015's list had more variety and more games from other companies, than this years list which largely revolves around Nintendo/Sony, with a few indie titles sprinkled and 1 MS game.

Not to mention there are still games that are not even out yet, thus not on the list.

Around the Network

I still believe that the only reason PUBG is that popular is that  "playerunknown's battlegrounds" is a cool name.

Asking for my FB? No thanks.

irstupid said:
Chazore said:
I don't think I'm going to vote for much this year, it honestly seems so spammy and tiny in terms of games to choose from.

2015's list had more variety and more games from other companies, than this years list which largely revolves around Nintendo/Sony, with a few indie titles sprinkled and 1 MS game.

Not to mention there are still games that are not even out yet, thus not on the list.

Like RDR2?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

AssCreed Origins is terribly underrepresented there. It's as good as Horizon, if not better than it imo.

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 14 November 2017

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

I'm not going to vote because they're asking for Facebook, but these are my choices:

Game of the Year:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Best Game Direction:
Best Art Direction:
Cuphead
Best Score / Music:
Best Audio Design:
Little Nightmares The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Best Action/Adventure Game:
Best Family Game:
Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo EPD / Nintendo)
Best Multiplayer Game:
Splatoon 2
Most Anticipated Game:
Project Octopath Traveler
Best Chinese Game:
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Look at that domination in the Handheld category.

I know... my English sucks.

Chazore said:
irstupid said:

Like RDR2?.

Does that come out this year?

I don't know games releases, but at the very least Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is not yet out.

I only glanced at the categories, but that game if anything like the prior games in the series should be mentioned in RPG and Music, imo.

irstupid said:

Does that come out this year?

I don't know games releases, but at the very least Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is not yet out.

I only glanced at the categories, but that game if anything like the prior games in the series should be mentioned in RPG and Music, imo.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will be a nominee next year. Notice how Final Fantasy 15 is a nominee this year despite releasing November 2016

I wonder if Nintendo will hurt their chances by splitting votes between BotW and Odyssey? I'll admit I was a bit torn between the two, though in retrospect I still got more out of BotW.

To be fair, though, I haven't played all of the games on that list.