By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Mobile access to VGChartz issues [**SOLVED**]

Ios (dont remember the version)

Use the standard iphone internet browser

Functions for most of the time.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

TalonMan said:
I'm going to assume none of you mobile users that are having problems, have tried logging in through the panel at the top right of the screen, and are instead trying to login on this page: http://www.vgchartz.com/register.php

Yes?

Me, but it has become problematic...

I was typing my username and my password, hitting login, page refreshing and It was like i never signed in.

( this happens with video gaming consoles from which i tried to login to my account too, so it's not an issue of my mobile phone) 

Fortunately, i found out how to login from the panel you that mentioned, i just have to zoom in it at maximum level, being extremely careful, you can guess the reason.

Last edited by tak13 - on 12 November 2017

iOS 11. Have no problems logging in but the site is almost unusable from mobile because I get redirected to some stupid malware ad websites which doesn't allow to go back. So I need to open another tab and then go to the site and search for the thread and specific page which I was looking for.

I had the same problem a few days ago , gotta click login a few times before you get redirect to the register page ! Took awhile before I realized lol

IamGeordie said:
I had the same problem a few days ago , gotta click login a few times before you get redirect to the register page ! Took awhile before I realized lol

OK, I think we've figured out what the issue is. Now, the next question is how to fix the issue, how long it'll take, and when it'll happen

Around the Network

I can't log in on my phone at all. I use the Free Adblock Browser and it started showing posts from like 2006-2007. I deleted the app and now I can't log back in. Chrome isn't working, either.

Luckily, I'm still logged in on my tablet.

d21lewis said:
I can't log in on my phone at all. I use the Free Adblock Browser and it started showing posts from like 2006-2007. I deleted the app and now I can't log back in. Chrome isn't working, either.

Where did it show posts from 2006 and 2007?

VGPolyglot said:
d21lewis said:

In "Hot Topics". And when I see "My topics" those were old, too. This happens from time to time when I click on something--not sure what. If I delete my cookies and history, it goes away. Instead, I just deleted and reinstalled the app. Now, I can't log in.

d21lewis said:
VGPolyglot said:

In "Hot Topics". And when I see "My topics" those were old, too. This happens from time to time when I click on something--not sure what. If I delete my cookies and history, it goes away. Instead, I just deleted and reinstalled the app. Now, I can't log in.

Yeah, that is an issue with the cookies, unfortunately Trucks and Talon are busy with other things right now so they aren't able to fix that at the moment.

d21lewis said:
VGPolyglot said:

Did you try to log in from this page? http://www.vgchartz.com/register.php

Also, do you get an error message? Does the form submit okay? Or maybe the page just reloads without logging you in?

Signature goes here!