By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch eShop charts, November 04th - November 10th, 2017

Mar1217 said:
flashfire926 said:
Doom off to a great start. Its in the third spot when it is only out for a day. I'm calling it, it will shoot up to #1 next week.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves for now, Super Mario Odyssey will keep that #1 spot for the rest of this Holiday season, we all know it ;)

Heck, even Zelda BOTW and MK8 DX just got back into the Top 5 because of all these new adopters !

Nah, I think Xenoblade can pull off a #1 in its launch week...

Imho 3rd place is amazing for doom since it charted only for its launch day, let's wait and see how well it actually performed

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
flashfire926 said:
Doom off to a great start. Its in the third spot when it is only out for a day. I'm calling it, it will shoot up to #1 next week.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves for now, Super Mario Odyssey will keep that #1 spot for the rest of this Holiday season, we all know it ;)

Heck, even Zelda BOTW and MK8 DX just got back into the Top 5 because of all these new adopters !

I only have one word to say: we’ll see.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Nice to see Doom do well, hopefully the sales are good enough

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]