By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Caligula Effect: Overdose + Trailer! & Tokyo Xanadu eX+ in December

Update: The Caligula Effect: Overdose for PS4.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=KDmcrWzMEW4

Great News =) It is official now: Tokyo Xanadu eX+ for PS4 launches December 8 in Europe! = ) Due out both physically and digitally.

Update:
The Caligula Effect: Overdose announced for PS4 !! An Unreal Engine 4 remake of The Caligula Effect.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 17 November 2017

Around the Network

Aksys Games and Falcom are proud to present Tokyo Xanadu eX+; a massive action RPG! 10 years ago, a colossal earthquake devastated Tokyo and changed the lives of its inhabitants forever. The city has since been rebuilt and life has slowly returned to a semblance of normalcy. However, behind the veil of this newly rebuilt metropolis lies another world, one with a sinister secret. The earthquake that originally destroyed Tokyo was actually caused by the emergence of a mysterious and lethal shadow world known as Eclipse. Now, action must be taken to thwart the legions of Eclipse and ensure the protection of peace!

NEWS: The Caligula Effect: Overdose announced for PS4. An Unreal Engine 4 remake of The Caligula Effect.

The Caligula Effect: Overdose features drastically upgraded direction, visuals, and processing, a “Forbidden Musician Route” that doubles the scenario, multiple endings, new Go-Home Club members, new musicians, and new songs.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 17 November 2017

Another JRPG on my buy list.

for me too.

Around the Network

I have Tokyo Xanadu Pre-ordered for PS4. Caligula I will see how it turns out and if it gets a Physical edition in the west. PSvita game was digital only and wasn't very good.

SegataSanshiro said:
I have Tokyo Xanadu Pre-ordered for PS4. Caligula I will see how it turns out and if it gets a Physical edition in the west. PSvita game was digital only and wasn't very good.

i hate digital-only games, so i understand you. i buy both retail :) Would be glad about your impressions (@Tokyo Xanadu release/december).

PS: The Caligula Effect: Overdose is due out for PlayStation 4 on May 17, 2018 in Japan. Development is currently 70 percent complete.