By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo makes new gamecube contollers but not wavebird.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/09/wii-white-gamecube-controller-releasing-in-japan/

Just read this and found it fustrating that thier not making the must sought after( in my eyes) contoller for playing hardcore games on the wii. But  at least that fixed one of the issues I had with the gamecube controllers and made the cords longer.

But here is my question. Why remake the gamecube controllers and not the wavebird ???

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

If you're just using the Wavebird for the Wii, just use the Classic Controller. That is unless you meant for Gamecube games as well.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

So I'll buy 4 of these =)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

I've seen an enormous amount of Wavebird's at Gamestops for $14.99 each. I have 4, bought them over about a 30 day period when I saw them available. I never found more than one at a time, but if you check, you will find. All 4 of mine worked just like new and are Smashing fine.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Hmmm, its a little too late for me. I already bought 3 Gamecube Controllers from madcatz, if only I knew about this earlier

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
If you're just using the Wavebird for the Wii, just use the Classic Controller. That is unless you meant for Gamecube games as well.

I'm talking about all of the above since many wii titles come with gamecube controller support. I really wish that they make a wavebird 2 with bluetooth.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

hmm got to go to the shop and refresh my controllers :)

damn wavebirds are selling for $100+ on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005BOSF/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1207762938&sr=8-2

I was thinking about this for a while now... Why not release a new gamecube controller, so more Wii games could have that option as a control method.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I'lll take two, thanx! That is if they release them stateside, which I'm assuming they will.