By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most memorable level or chapter in a game?

Last night I finally came back to finish Uncharted Lost legacy (I got side tracked with Destiny 2 and Mario Odyssey).  With that said I came up to Chapter 9 in the game and all I can say is WOW!!!! Even though I havent touched the game in over 2 months and forgot some details about the story and how I got there, this segment of gameplay blew my mind.  It was so damn action packed I was sucked in I forgot I was playing the damn game (Maybe the use of a PRO and 4k TV helped someone with the presentation).  I give this game a 8/10 with its only real fault is that its not as long as Uncharted 4.  

So what is your most memorable chapter or level in a game??

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Around the Network

Final portion of MGS 3. The definition of perfect.

To me, it was the last dungeon of Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse, but for the wrong reasons.

I never saw such confusing, long and demanding dungeon in any Rpg before. It took me many sessions of play to finish it . At least, the huge number of battles provides you enough exp to kick the ass of the the last boss easily.

The battle between Alexander and Bahamut in Final Fantasy IX. Still the most impressive single scene in a video game I've ever witnessed.

Lilycove City in Pokémon Emerald. I got stuck there, and after hours of looking around in the city, I started the game all over again. So it's certainly memorable for me, but not in a good way.

Around the Network

Without spoilers I'd say Last of Us "Winter" section was one segment really stuck with me.

There's plenty I guess, but the one that came to my mind reading this thread was reaching Anor Londo in Dark Souls. Anor Londo in its entirety is hella memorable, as well.

It's technically more than one 'section,' but the period from the start of the Ancient Cistern until the end of the Pirate Shop dungeon in Skyward Sword are the best 8-10 hours of any game I've ever played. 2 masterful dungeons, good boss and one amazing boss, and the journey from the one dungeon to the other, with the sand sea changing into an actual sea, was just amazing.

If I had to pick 1 section, it would be the sand sea is Skyward Sword.

Nymeria said:
Without spoilers I'd say Last of Us "Winter" section was one segment really stuck with me.

I have yet to finish that game.  I really need to step my game up

h2ohno said:
It's technically more than one 'section,' but the period from the start of the Ancient Cistern until the end of the Pirate Shop dungeon in Skyward Sword are the best 8-10 hours of any game I've ever played. 2 masterful dungeons, good boss and one amazing boss, and the journey from the one dungeon to the other, with the sand sea changing into an actual sea, was just amazing.

If I had to pick 1 section, it would be the sand sea is Skyward Sword.

Still my favorite Zelda game!!