By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today I dreamed with pokemon warriors

Well, maybe Im playing too much fire emblem warriors and pokemon. The dream got lots of details.

Is basically pokemon Red with lots of FE warriors mchanics.

I started at my house in pallet city (the house of the size of a keep/fort). Pallet was like a warriors map, and each building the size of a keep. While walking, if starting running. the bicible pop-out for faster moving. I went to oaks lab and get lvl 5 squirtle. He walked behind me. Blue was waiting me in the exit of oaks lab for a tutorial fight. His bulbasaur started attackng my squirtle, then I was controlling squirtle. I could only exit the lab after I beat bulbasaur.

route 1 was another map, but no loading time between maps. Grass with dozens of lvl 1 pidgeys and ratattas, my squirtl beat them in hordes. In each piece of the map one bigger and stronger pidgey or ratatta, with HP bar, appeared. The strong ones dont disapear after you beat them, allowing you to catch them. D-pad change the selected pokemon(the pokemon that follows you).

Veridian was another map. With PC, market(with tradicional features), and the gym on a closed keep.

Viridian forest was other map with grass, trees, loads of caterpies and weedles. But also small keeps. Each keep has a trainer, and you could only scape the keep if you beat every pokemon of the bug trainer.

Pewter city has a gym. The gym was another full map. And finally is more like the warriors game: you have to beat the keeps of the minions rock trainers to have access to the central keep, where brock waits you. That was not so easy to bear onix, despite my type advantage helped a lot.

I woke up not much farther away from this.

Around the Network

Was entei on the dream?He used to do that a lot

Couldn't you dream of Chrono Trigger/Cross 3? Cheap dream. :P

lolz, but I highly doubt we'll see Pokemon Warriors, they just don't fit well enough. Super Mario Warriors though, lets'a-go!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
lolz, but I highly doubt we'll see Pokemon Warriors, they just don't fit well enough. Super Mario Warriors though, lets'a-go!

The same, besides I don't think Nintendo really wants to have real time Pokemon battle that is close to the original or shows any of the characters getting seriously damaged.  Pokken Tournament is one thing but a 'Warriors' game is a whole other mess.

Around the Network

Yeah! I can’t wait to see the lineup of heroes, 500 of them!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

mZuzek said:
Jumpin said:

That'd be quite incomplete.

Well, we don't want to go crazy here.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

From what I remember of Dynasty Warriors, that roster IS pretty absurdly deep lol

Not all of them are playable, but I loved reading through the biographies of all the different named characters.

Anyway, I've certainly heard of worse concepts for a game than this! It does seem like it'd be fun to leap above a huge group of enemies as pikachu and use that lightning bolt of death move from SSB.