By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How would you kill yourself?

By eating a huge ton of sushi and dying from mercury poisoning.

Around the Network

Oh dear. Don't expect this one to last long.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

You know what, do you really think it was a good idea making this thread? I don't understand your logic at all in making this, especially knowing what I do.

by dying i guess

VGPolyglot said:
You know what, do you really think it was a good idea making this thread? I don't understand your logic at all in making this, especially knowing what I do.

This hints at Ka-pi having suicidal tendencies.

Around the Network

I wouldn't, and since I wouldn't, I don't know. I'd want it to be quick and painless, but there seem to be relatively few ways to do that reliably. None of the common methods seem to fulfill these requirements.

Last edited by Zkuq - on 06 November 2017

Is this the part where I post a razorblade and get banned for a month ?

Death.
By snu snu.

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

It's something I think about a lot so it's only natural to want to see what other people think isn't it?

It is something that I think about a lot too, but I think you're opening up something potentially nasty with this thread.

Ka-pi96 said:

Perhaps. But hey, it got the perfect 2nd post from Wright to lighten the mood, so that's something.

It's also a tasty post!