By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Former DNC Chairperson Brazile States Clinton Campaign Ran the Party during Last Election

SpokenTruth said:

1. Not fake.
2. That IS his nickname (read: childish insult) for Warren.

1. From what I understand, Elizabeth Warren has faked her ethnicity in order to gain unfair advantage in Harvard University.

2. This is not childish, it's a humorous insult. Imagine Miley Cyrus walking in a university demanding for "affirmative action" because she is an African American. Does it sound racist to you if we make statements like "Oh, so Miley now claims to be Oprah"? 

By the way, I'm not American but do majority of them actually care about the term "Pocahontas" more than the fact that there is a collusion in DNC? I've checked the top topic in reddit politics and they are more concerned how racist Trump is for insulting Native Americans.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/

I can't believe it! I'm from a third world country (Philippines) and I am not in any position to say this but, this is just stupid. How could they think like that? Is that the norm? Or I'm just missing something?

Around the Network
irstupid said:

Ha, whats teh pochahontas reference mean? Does he have a fun nickname for Elizabeth Warren and her fake indian heritage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPRV5RZgN-E

Aura7541 said:
Aeolus451 said:
It kinda feels like old news. She's called crooked hillary for a reason. I think that Brazile was complicit in all this and the only reason why she's spilling the beans is because she was caught and she now wants to set herself up with some money for the rest of her life.

I feel the same way about Brazile. Remember, she was the one who gave Hillary the debate questions ahead of time according to Wikileaks.

Yep. I bet she did alot more  than that. 

Surprise, it's mostly bullshit and overexaggerated.

Clinton and Sanders had the same agreement signed

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

SpokenTruth said:

1. See above.  She did not fake her heritage to gain entrace to Harvard.  She was listed as having Native American heritage in the Association for American Law Schools directory but her regstration forms do not say Native American.

2. Name calling insults are by default childish.  The office of the President of the United States should never resort to such immaturity.  Worse still it should not express racist name calling.

3. I'm not seeing either on the top political topics right now though I do not doubt you.  The partial reason for the likelihood of Trump name calling leading the topics is because he is the President of the United States and will be at least for a further 3 years.  The DNC issue was no doubt bad but it can't be changed now. It's over. A sitting president marginalizing a sitting senator and millions of Native Americans just shouldn't happen.  Ever.   That said, the DNC collusion is a problem and should be looked into but, as bad as it all sounds, nothing illegal took place.

1. Who listed her as having an American Heritage? What was her intention when she checked the box that identifies her as Native American?

2. Yeah, name calling are insults by default? How did Warren called Trump again, "selfish little sleazeball"? Is that also childish or that does not count because "Trump is stupid anyway"?

3.  Marginalizing millions of Native Americans? I don't agree, context is the key. Trump is insulting Warren not the native americans. But I guess americans are sensitive with words, I'll give you that. What I find funny is if people who lean left do the same things that people in the right were commonly accused of, there are no "outrage". For example:

A.  Ellen Degeneres, a lesbian, tweeting a chauvinist tweet - we all know she is joking so that's okay, but when a man does that, like Trump,whatever the context, hewill be marked as sexist.

B. Larry David - joking about holocaust. Holocaust can never be a joke but he is jewish so that's okay.

Maybe I'm seeing things in conservative lens because my country is very idiotically conservative. But still I can't help it. It looks like hypocrisy to me.

Around the Network

Fuck Hillary, she failed us with her ego.