By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Today is the launch of the Xbox One X and still has not reached the Top Spot of the Chart.

How do you guys assess this?

I dont think it looks good for the console, i know the X is supposed to be an alternative for the Hardcore audience, but not even a quick surge to the first place?

Also the fact that the LE Scorpio Edition is plenty available confuse me.

We shall see! Im sticking with my prediction of no NPD for Xbox this year.

Around the Network
ThisGuyFooks said:
Today is the launch of the Xbox One X and still has not reached the Top Spot of the Chart.

I dont think it looks good for the console, i know the X is supposed to be an alternative for the Hardcore audience, but not even a quick surge to the first place?

It's 6th and 9th. 2 in the top 10 surely is selling as much as the top spot?

ironmanDX said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

It's 6th and 9th. 2 in the top 10 surely is selling as much as the top spot?

That is a fair point! 

Funny how the Scorpio edition is available again. Didn't Greenberg say they were all gone and not being restocked?

FIT_Gamer said:
Funny how the Scorpio edition is available again. Didn't Greenberg say they were all gone and not being restocked?

I am guessing that those are canceled pre-orders...

Around the Network
ThisGuyFooks said:

Many of those people needed to make a quick surge to #1 already pre-ordered a scorpio edition in August. Those sold out on Amazon in 25 mins, as opposed to 1 week microsoft was predicting.

Lets make a bet. If Xbox wins an NPD in 2017, I win. if not, you win. Deal?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

Many of those people needed to make a quick surge to #1 already pre-ordered a scorpio edition in August. Those sold out on Amazon in 25 mins, as opposed to 1 week microsoft was predicting.

Dont forget the COD Bundles pre-orders which will also added to PS4. Not to mention the upcoming battlefront 2 bundle coming up which should do a good boost to PS4 hardware sales....Also, the PS4 PRO is 100$ cheaper and could see further disoucnts as we move forward this month.

12 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#04 XB1X Scorpio (up 8)
#09 XB1X (down 2)
#12 NS Neon (down 1)
#17 NS Grey (up 2)
#26 PS4 COD (down 3)
#28 SNES Classic (down 3)
#44 XB1 Battlefield (same)
#53 XB1 (up 3)
#58 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 5)
#68 PS4 Pro (down 1)
#80 N2DSXL (up 1)
#83 N3DSXL SNES (up 1)
#88 N2DSXL Pokeball (up 1)
#98 PS4 Star Wars (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#08 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (same)
#10 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (same)
#18 XB1 PUBG (down 2)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Amazon is out of Neon pre-orders.

Symbios63 said:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 performance on Amazon :

USA: 53 (-) ; Canada: 28 (+7) ; UK: 78 (+24) ; Germany: 126 (+2) ; France: sold out ; Japan: 49 (+1)

Numbers between brackets indicate the change from last update (18 hours ago).

Looks like the Direct had a great effect, it's now on 37 in the US and 28 in Japan at the time of writing

flashfire926 said:

Let's do it!

I think the Switch will take November NPD, let's so how they perform this month.