By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

flashfire926 said:
I'm puzzled. Is the scorpio edition back by popular demand? Wasnt it only a limited run in August?

Some of these could be cancelled pre-orders. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
flashfire926 said:
I'm puzzled. Is the scorpio edition back by popular demand? Wasnt it only a limited run in August?

Some of these could be cancelled pre-orders. 

I suppose. I'd rather sell the Scorpio edition on ebay for a higher price to get my money back.

xl-klaudkil said:
Ps4 is going to lose heavy again xbox and switch this holiday season.

What if they all lose to iphone X? That $999-$1299 price tag is going to eat up a lot of people's Christmas budgets ;) 

Hmmm, how curious, standard X couldn't hope to hit #1, but the Scorpio comes back and climbs into the top ten.

Nice to see scalpers harbor no feelings descrimination and share the joy with all consumer bases :P

No PS4 exclusives in the top 20?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:

Why would there be?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Jranation said:

Why would there be?

I dont follow PS4. So idk whats coming to the console besides those multiplatform games. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

I dont follow PS4. So idk whats coming to the console besides those multiplatform games. 

The last big explusive that dropped was GTSport and Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds is DLC so unless we see a sudden surge of the 'complete edition', it's unlikely to be in the top 20.

The PS5 Exists. 

PAOerfulone said:
p0isonparadise said:
Since the X is now released in Europe, I thought I would be interesting to see how it's doing compared to Switch and PS4 on Amazon.

PS: This is a one time deal, don't expect me to do this ever again!

UK:
#09 XB1X
#14 NS Neon
#36 NS Mario
#49 XB1 Forza
#50 SNES Classic
#58 NS Grey
#69 XB1X Scorpio
#79 2DS Mario Kart
#80 PS4 COD
#85 PS4 FIFA

FRANCE:
#06 SNES Classic
#07 NS Neon
#20 NS Grey
#26 PS4 GT
#36 NS Mario
#39 PS4 COD
#52 PS4 Pro

#57 XB1X
#85 PS4 FIFA
#95 XB1 AC

GERMANY:
#12 XB1X Scorpio
#13 NS Mario
#23 XB1X
#27 SNES Classic
#40 PS4 Slim
#45 N2DSXL
#58 NS Neon
#67 PS4 Pro
#93 NS Grey

ITALY:
#14 SNES Classic
#20 NS Neon
#28 XB1X Scorpio
#41 PS4 FIFA
#54 XB1X
#59 PS4 Slim
#73 N2DSXL
#74 PS4 GT

SPAIN:
#06 NS Neon
#30 SNES Classic
#37 NS Mario
#48 N2DSXL
#55 XB1X
#88 PS4 Witcher
#89 PS4 FIFA

And I'll throw in Canada!

CANADA:
#06 SNES Classic
#08 NS Neon
#15 NS Mario
#16 NS Grey
#20 PS4 COD
#26 N3DSXL SNES
#52 XB1 AC
#83 PS4 NHL
#96 N3DSXL Galaxy
#100 N2DSXL Pokeball

Wow, I'm surprised to see the PS4 bundles and hardware ranking low in some of these countries, especially the UK and Spain, since Europe is widely known as Sonyland.
Guess Amazon is more reliable in some places and less in others.

Amazon plays second fiddle to big UK retailers such as Tesco, shopto and Argos over here in the UK. Currently the big UK retailers are offering better deals when it comes to console bundles whilst Amazon is sitting on their hand (which is a good thing because the scum don't pay taxes).

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 performance on Amazon :

USA: 53 (-) ; Canada: 28 (+7) ; UK: 78 (+24) ; Germany: 126 (+2) ; France: sold out ; Japan: 49 (+1)

Numbers between brackets indicate the change from last update (18 hours ago).