By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Next The Last Of Us 2 Reveal Likely At PSX

After nearly a year since our announcement that we’re working on The Last of Us Part II, we’re finally ready to reveal a bit more of the game. The following is an all-new in-game cutscene on the latest iteration of the Naughty Dog engine, running on a PlayStation 4 Pro. Enjoy!

At its core, The Last of Us is still very much about Ellie and Joel, but for this reveal, we wanted to showcase several new characters that are integral to their next journey. We’re sure you have many questions after watching this scene. We’re also pretty sure that we’re going to see all sorts of theories about whom these characters are, where and when this scene takes place, and how all of this fits into Ellie and Joel’s next story. For now we’re keeping mum, but we’re excited to see what y’all make of this piece of the puzzle.

With all of Naughty Dog working on The Last of Us Part II, we’re making great headway into the project. From art, technology, gameplay, and story, this is by far our most ambitious game yet. You’re in for an intense, beautiful, harrowing, and emotionally moving ride. We’re extremely proud of the game we’re crafting and can’t wait to show you even more – and we promise you won’t have to wait as long for the next big reveal!

Until next time, endure and survive!

https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/the_last_of_us_part_ii_teaser_trailer_2_paris_games_week

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

"from all of naughty dog working on TLoU Part 2". shame, i was hoping the team, or at least leads of Uncharted LL would go on to make a new IP

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 30 October 2017

The PS5 Exists. 

Part 2 Looks like a ps5 game

Nice, now we are waiting PSX next. :)

Around the Network

One guy is making nothing but Sony threads to cover the front page...interesting.

super_etecoon said:
One guy is making nothing but Sony threads to cover the front page...interesting.

Yes, and I will coninue to do it when there's significant Sony news to report. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
super_etecoon said:

Yes, and I will coninue to do it when there's significant Sony news to report. 

Keep at it, tired of 90% switch news all the time anyway... its refreshing :)

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:

Amazing, isn't it. Many Nintendo fans were complaining I was posting too many Sony threads back when the PSVR released and here we are with a forum filled with Nintendo news (nothing wrong with that) but as soon as I post more PS4 news, we get complaints. It's childish and annoying. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Tmfwang said:

Amazing, isn't it. Many Nintendo fans were complaining I was posting too many Sony threads back when the PSVR released and here we are with a forum filled with Nintendo news (nothing wrong with that) but as soon as I post more PS4 news, we get complaints. It's childish and annoying. 

It's so weird that we have all these PlayStation news. You know, after just having witnessed one of the three biggest PlayStation conferences of the year.

This forum is unbelievable

OT: Looking forward to see more at PSX.