By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski: Switch’s concept is “brilliant”, Lawbreakers for Switch Could Happen.

Millions of people care about this game so it's not a surprise that he wants so satisfy the damand.

Around the Network

That backtracking after such a poor performance is hilarious. I'd be willing to bet that if they had put the game on the console from the beginning, it would have done well there, Overwatch hasn't come yet. You reap what you sow, I suppose.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Getting Lawbreakers onto the Switch wont do anything....

Games as a service market is tough.
competing with overwatch is not going to go well for most.

My advice to Cliff Bleszinski : start working on a single player game instead, G a a S ate you alive.

PEEPer0nni said:
Millions of people care about this game so it's not a surprise that he wants so satisfy the damand.

Is this a joke?

PEEPer0nni said:

"LawBreakers' concurrent player count dropped to 10 this afternoon"

https://www.pcgamesn.com/lawbreakers/lawbreakers-player-count

"Millions"

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I don't get the "count the buttons" joke. Did he say it, too?

pokoko said:
I don't get the "count the buttons" joke. Did he say it, too?

He said the game could not come out for the Switch, because the system/controller did not have enough buttons.

edit: I assume that is the reference. I recal someone saying that about why some game can't come. Don't recal the game/guy who said it, but seeing as it's been brought up in this topic, good guess it was him who said it.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

irstupid said:

He said the game could not come out for the Switch, because the system/controller did not have enough buttons.

edit: I assume that is the reference. I recal someone saying that about why some game can't come. Don't recal the game/guy who said it, but seeing as it's been brought up in this topic, good guess it was him who said it.

cycycychris said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=230359&page=1

That was someone else.

Honest question, what the hell is lawbreakers?