By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Cool things that have never happened in WWE

The champion was Money in the Bank winner, loses the title, and immediately cashes it in to win it back.

Both number 28 and 29 eliminate each other from the rumble before 30 even comes out.

Why can everyone break out of Hell in a Cell, but the Elimination Chamber has kept everyone inside...

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

I remember that my brother and I used to make up fictional storylines for a wrestling league we had, and scenario 2 was something we actually did as part of the storyline, making the winner some kind of jobber because the final 2 guys eliminated each other.

VGPolyglot said:
I remember that my brother and I used to make up fictional storylines for a wrestling league we had, and scenario 2 was something we actually did as part of the storyline, making the winner some kind of jobber because the final 2 guys eliminated each other.

James Ellsworth lol

A convincing WCW invasion.

Sting vs Taker at anything but WM.

Jake the Snake being the Higher Power not Vince.

Who killed Vince.

Sting,Kane,Taker teaming up against the Wyatts winning until the very end match at HIAC where Wyatts win and truly become the new face of fear.

WCW never going brankrupt and WWE still had healthy competition.

Kane winning a RR

Roman never getting the RR record.

Kane getting a title in 2003 during the riegn of terror.

Reign of terror never happens.

Booker wins a title in 2003.

No Katie Vick.

Chris Benoit going into the Hall of Fame.

jk.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:

A convincing WCW invasion.

Biggest booking wastage of all time?

spurgeonryan said:
Did The Rock ever beat Stone Cold in wrestlemania or anything big like that?

...yeah the Rock retired Stone Cold. I think the Rock also pinned Stone Cold to have WWE win The Invasion. 

The higher power angle being Vince McMahon was one of the most ridiculous wastes of a potential storyline angle ever. Instead of someone interesting, it was just the same old Vince McMahon again. Not that I wasn’t’t really digging the nice stuff, just that it seemed very tacked onto shit that was already happening. Kind of like a burying of the angle.

Honestly, Jake the Snake was out of the question given his problems with alcohol abuse. I don’t know how that could have worked out. But that would have been better if things were good with Jake.

Triple H? He would have been a swerve, work it into his whole “cerebral assassin” gimmick. Because what they had going on with Triple H in 1999 wasn’t very good prior to the wedding angle.

How about that cult guy with the thing on his forehead, who was pretty much where Undertaker’s angle was stolen from? Was there a reason not to use him?

I thought about Stephanie, Shane, and Linda McMahon, but I don’t think any of them would be convincing or better than Vince.., in other words, terrible. And, no matter how good the Stephanie one could have been, her turn to evil after the wedding was one of my favourites.

It was a poorly thought out angle, and I don’t even think Ayatollah Jericho could have saved it.

But imagine if things were WAY different, and WWE had access to some of WCW’s wrestlers? Sting? Or Bret Hart? Or Hogan?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
The higher power angle being Vince McMahon was one of the most ridiculous wastes of a potential storyline angle ever. Instead of someone interesting, it was just the same old Vince McMahon again. Not that I wasn’t’t really digging the nice stuff, just that it seemed very tacked onto shit that was already happening. Kind of like a burying of the angle.

Honestly, Jake the Snake was out of the question given his problems with alcohol abuse. I don’t know how that could have worked out. But that would have been better if things were good with Jake.

Triple H? He would have been a swerve, work it into his whole “cerebral assassin” gimmick. Because what they had going on with Triple H in 1999 wasn’t very good prior to the wedding angle.

How about that cult guy with the thing on his forehead, who was pretty much where Undertaker’s angle was stolen from? Was there a reason not to use him?

I thought about Stephanie, Shane, and Linda McMahon, but I don’t think any of them would be convincing or better than Vince.., in other words, terrible. And, no matter how good the Stephanie one could have been, her turn to evil after the wedding was one of my favourites.

It was a poorly thought out angle, and I don’t even think Ayatollah Jericho could have saved it.

But imagine if things were WAY different, and WWE had access to some of WCW’s wrestlers? Sting? Or Bret Hart? Or Hogan?

I think the Jackyl would have been perfect for the higher power (the guy you stated who had the jewel on his head). His character was a cult leader, and yes he actually formed the Acolytes. The thing is though, he left for ECW earlier that year.

I don't watch it anymore but when I used my favorite feud was Trish Stratus vs Lita. I read online that at one point they were supposed to have a ladder match at Wrestlemania for the Women's Championship but that never happened due to Lita getting a knee injury. Would've been epic to see.