By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Scheduled Maintenance

Oooooo! Great news! And thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure I have some lorazepam handy for the panic and withdrawal that'll set in during the downtime.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Am I dead and in a dream? Are you telling me that the heads of this site are actually BOTHERING to improve the site and do "scheduled maintance"? What the hell is that? XD

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I feel like I am in 2010 all of sudden.

Good news! However what should I do on Saturday to pass the time.....

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Nice, good to see something happening.

What alternative dimension have I just fallen into? Great news though.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
What am I going to do for an hour away from the site?

Take a nap, wake up, and realize it was all a dream

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Thanks for the warning! Do we have an idea of the timeframe the maintenance will happen?

Also TalonMan is back? That's two great news at one! Because not only we have someone coming back, it doesn't happen that often, but it's also someone that can actually help a lot to implement the necessary improvements the site needs.

So, thanks for the great news.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Who is Talinman?And its great to hear that some much needed mainyainance is comming.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

barneystinson69 said:

Am I dead and in a dream? Are you telling me that the heads of this site are actually BOTHERING to improve the site and do "scheduled maintance"? What the hell is that? XD

Haha. My thoughts exactly.

...except the dream part. I'd certainly have better things to dream about in that case.

Machina said:
JEMC said:
Thanks for the warning! Do we have an idea of the timeframe the maintenance will happen?

Also TalonMan is back? That's two great news at one! Because not only we have someone coming back, it doesn't happen that often, but it's also someone that can actually help a lot to implement the necessary improvements the site needs.

So, thanks for the great news.

Not yet. Will update the thread if they decide on a specific time (may just be whenever they happen to be online).

Ok, thanks.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.