By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Salty Cuphead gameplay compilation video

Cloudman said:
Volterra_90 said:

It's definitely challenging, but there's a certain sense of progression so I really didn't feel that the experience was THAT tense. I mean, bosses have different phases, and each time you try it you can see how your skills improve, and you know the boss patterns' better. I guess that people who freak out like in the video might have the opposite experience. If you feel angry, you tend to play worse I think.

Also, I forgot to mention that the game has a "kind of" easy mode. You can't advance playing the bosses in this mode, but it works for learning how to beat the bosses. Don't be scared about the game if you feel like you might enjoy it, it's not that bad as some people might... suggest.

Yeah, it looks like a usual game where you learn from trial and error/improving from becoming familiar with the game and controls, so I think I'd be fine playing this game. But yeah, I've had it where I play worse when I was upset, so I understand that too.

I've also heard of this easy mode, which does sound like a good way to get used to the game. Whenever I end up getting a better PC, I may just pick this up on that.

The game will run on pretty much anything, you don't need a powerful machine to run it.

Around the Network

Hardware manufacturers of controllers and keyboards really love this game.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

This is fuckin amazing! This games makes everyone its bitch and props to Microsoft for having a game that us PS4 only owners are going to envy......fuck i wish Sony secured this IP