By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu: Super Famicom Mini sells over 368,000 units within first 4 days in Japan

Damn.. Really Good Numbers.

Famitsu has reported that the Super Famicom Mini has over sold 368,913 units in the first 4 days in Japan. To compare the Nintendo Classic Mini: Family Computer had 262,000 units sold in its first 4 days.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Really good sales!! Though I'd hardly call it "almost double", as double is 524,000, so that's off by a pretty big margin.

Almost double? Uh ... that's a bit of an exaggeration...

Still, very good numbers!

Holy fuck! Nintendo just dominated the market once again!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Umm nearly double lol. But yeah shit with those numbers we need to update the frontpage 😉

Around the Network

Almost double?

Still decent numbers tho.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Almost double?

Still decent numbers tho.

I was in the shower so I just ended up noticing now (about the almost double in op), I already updated the op :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

That's more than most consoles/handhelds did on their launch in Japan, right? :o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Damm in 4 days reached more than 4 times the amount of Xone from 2013 to date

Good numbers.