By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nelly arrested over rape accusation

Man... it sure did get Hot in Herre!

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:
Man... it sure did get Hot in Herre!

Not a fan of this guy, but no one should be arrested based on accusations imo. With modern science there is many ways you can get proof that you were raped. That should be the ONLY WAY you can convict someone of rape. Sorry, but you shouldn't be able to get people arrested or sent to jail based on word of mouth.

CGI-Quality said:
Snoopy said:

Not a fan of this guy, but no one should be arrested based on accusations imo. With modern science there is many ways you can get proof that you were raped. That should be the ONLY WAY you can convict someone of rape. Sorry, but you shouldn't be able to get people arrested or sent to jail based on word of mouth.

First time I've ever agreed with you on something! Snoopy for Prez?!

We both agree the Xbox is the best console and stronger than the gtx 1080 so there is that.

Snoopy said:
CGI-Quality said:

First time I've ever agreed with you on something! Snoopy for Prez?!

We both agree the Xbox is the best console and stronger than the gtx 1080 so there is that.

Around the Network

In other news, ice is considered by most to be cold.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

CGI-Quality said:
Snoopy said:

Don't press your luck. ;)

Luck has nothing to do with xbox being awesome.

CGI-Quality said:
Snoopy said:

Luck has nothing to do with xbox being awesome.

Nor you being banned soon. 

Don't worry, I'll be back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHIX7O8wQNQ

I bet it's an other scam from some devil white woman trying to steal the hard earned money from Nelly. If he did rape her, why didn't he kill her, everyone knows it's easier to get away with rape if you kill your civtim. That's so dumb and not surprising coming from Trump's America. Who's next?!? 2pac, DMX, jay Z, lil rappist?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I thought it was Nelly Furtado. I was like: How did she do it? Bribe the guy?!

Just some rapper. Hardly surprising.