By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Paris Games Week 2017 (with live conference)

PEEPer0nni said:

People shouldn't expect Sony to annouce all their games during PGW or PSX 2017. They're in a situation when they're done with PS4 exclusives and are already working on PS5 games but can't show them for the obvious reason till at least e3 2019 so they have to fill in the gaps.

I love when people just pull shit out of their ass. Both figuratively and literally. 

Seriously though this Sony, not Microsoft. They will continue to release games up until the next console launch. They actually invest in their first party. 

Around the Network

Time to see what Sony Europe has been working on.

Should see news on Dreams and Detroit.

Hopefully we will see a huge AAA VR title from Sony Manchester, and some more family friendly VR stuff from London.

Also probably get more insight on Horizon: The Frozen Wilds.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

There's going to be a live stream and media showcase:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/10/02/playstation-live-from-paris-games-week-is-coming-heres-where-to-watch-it/

ZODIARKrebirth said:
think-man said:
I'm hoping the PlayStation All Stars 2 rumoured reveal at Paris is true.

from who is this rumour?

twintail said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

from who is this rumour?

I hve no idea either. The rumour that a 2 exists has been floating around but I dont recall anything specific to PGW. Makes moer sense for PSX if you ask me.

BraLoD said:
Yeah, I'll be waiting for PSX instead.

!

Last PGW we got GT Sport, UD Rush of Blood, Detroit, Driveclub Bikes and Matterfall were all announced.(plus some other random stuff)

i may think it will be more VR focussed this time around but their EU pressers usually have some cool games announced (especially SCEJ at gamescom events)

On the official PlayStation All Stars forum there were some  rumoured leaks shown, aswell as the PlayStation All Stars trade mark renewal which also falls in line with a leak from a few months back. 

twintail said:
think-man said:

On the official PlayStation All Stars forum there were some  rumoured leaks shown, aswell as the PlayStation All Stars trade mark renewal which also falls in line with a leak from a few months back. 

Fair enough but I don't think specifically pgw, which was the concern.

I'd love a sequel. I feel psx is better. But sooner I know, the better.

hope too for some good announcements, on the other side sony has enough announced games with missing release dates

Around the Network

Resistance Trilogy or original Remaster for PS4 along with a new inFamous and I'll be happy