By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted November (Voting)

1. God of War (PS4)
2. The Last of Us Part II (PS4)
3. Metroid Prime 4 (Switch)
4. Dragonball FighterZ (PS4)
5. Metro Exodus (PS4)

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
MentalAlliance said:
1. Shin Megami Tensei V (NS)
2. Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night (PV)
3. Persona 5: Dancing Star Night (PV)

4. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS)
5. Chuchel (PC)

Can't believe someone besides me actually wants these games.

Hell yeah, there's no way I wouldn't have them on there. I adored P4D and I like rhythm games and the music in the Persona games is so freaking awesome. Plus the remixes for some of the tracks got me so pumped when playing that I hope for more great remixes in the new games.

MentalAlliance said:

Hell yeah, there's no way I wouldn't have them on there. I adored P4D and I like rhythm games and the music in the Persona games is so freaking awesome. Plus the remixes for some of the tracks got me so pumped when playing that I hope for more great remixes in the new games.

If Dancing Moon Night doesn't have this song in some sort of capacity, I'm gonna riot.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
MentalAlliance said:

If Dancing Moon Night doesn't have this song in some sort of capacity, I'm gonna riot.

omg lol! We need this!