By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch has 18 games releasing this week!

Nogamez said:
Just Fifa for me on that list! Also why is fifa getting hated on this thread, its like the best sports game around. Its a huge franchise. Seems some gamers only like games that sell 10 copies.

It's probably more that because Fifa is a known and massive franchise and the game itself has been covered by multiple threads in this forum, people feel compelled to point out the 'hidden gem' titles, that seem like really fun games but don't get as much publicity by virtue of not being Fifa.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Meh. I feel the same towards this list as I felt to the PSN release. Glad to see its getting releases but none of them are really my cup of tea.

HA! I GET IT!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nothing for me, at least Xenoblade is out soon :D

OTBWY said:
Panama said:
Whens that advance wars clone coming?

Which one? There are two. One with medieval setting and one with tanks.

The medieval one. Whats the one with tanks?

As a very big Switch fan, this is a horrible list.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
As a very big Switch fan, this is a horrible list.

Sounds like you're not big enough of a fan.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

aikohualda said:
any decent out of the bunch?

Golf Story,

Sine Mora EX, 

FIFA 18,  

One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition,

Brave Dungeon + Dark Witch Story: Combat

These looked decent.

Cave story is the only one that Id actually really want to play though, hopefully it ends up on steam/gog or ps4 at some point.

Panama said:
OTBWY said:

Which one? There are two. One with medieval setting and one with tanks.

The medieval one. Whats the one with tanks?

Tiny Metal. Arguably looks more Advance Wars than Wargroove.

Nogamez said:
Just Fifa for me on that list! Also why is fifa getting hated on this thread, its like the best sports game around. Its a huge franchise. Seems some gamers only like games that sell 10 copies.

Since when does popularity say something about quality? Justin Bieber makes the best music in the world?

FIFA sucks tho. It's literally the exact same game every year for the same expensive price. 

Sine Mora Ex and Picross S day one for me. Need to check the others out like Golf Story.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3