By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I smashed my rebellious controller

JRPGfan said:

redheads costume is awesome, as is that evil smirk she pulls out.

Who is she?

Asuka.  Same as my avatar.

Around the Network

Good! Fuck that controller!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I keep all my rebellious controllers in the same drawer. I don't smash them, I just let them rot for their failings. I also keep the drawer half open so that my current controllers can see what's coming to them if they ever dare to rebel.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I keep all my rebellious controllers in the same drawer. I don't smash them, I just let them rot for their failings. I also keep the drawer half open so that my current controllers can see what's coming to them if they ever dare to rebel.

You're a sick man, I'm on the phone with the ICC right now reporting you for these crimes against controllers.

Reminds me of the good old console fights. The PS2 controllers would break (at least some parts inside) by dropping to the floor while a Gamecube controller had to be smashed into a brick wall at very high speed multiple times to crack open.
I remember someone at a LAN trying to break his Gamecube controller. He ended up hurting himself with the controller that bounced off the ground without even a scratch. Poor controller ended up in a fireplace shortly after.
So it's probably best this PS2 controller gave in to avoid hellfire.