By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Online Game

This conversation begins and ends with Counter-Strike IMO.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

StarCraft, Socom II, and Team Fortress 2.

nvm fuck halo , its starcraft chaneg ma mind

Patience/Chess are the ultimate entertainment

America's Army
Warcraft III
Dofus Arena
Regnum Online
Starcraft

Around the Network

I was never a huge Counter Strike person...I was raised on DoD more...loved the class battle.

Which is probably why TF2 is my current favorite online game.
COD4 is pretty sweet...but nobody talks in those games. TF2 is a good game to talk with the other players and just have fun.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

fifa 08. i love football, i love football games, and i love football games online. was the first online game i played on the ps2.

Battlefield 2 (PC) all the way. Battles can sometimes be a bit random but when its good its amazing!

Halo 3
Mario Kart
SSBB
GTA IV
Gears of War

Are likely to get much online attention from me next but doubt they will live up to BF2

BenKenobi88 said:
I was never a huge Counter Strike person...I was raised on DoD more...loved the class battle.

Which is probably why TF2 is my current favorite online game.
COD4 is pretty sweet...but nobody talks in those games. TF2 is a good game to talk with the other players and just have fun.

Let's just lump it all in as "games based on the original Half-Life" and call it a day. Honestly, there were so many great games for the original Half-Life that it's hard to pick just one.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Bursche said:
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Fun FPS that adds something new to the same old online FPS for PC, namely TEAMWORK. Also it is free with many mods and great players. It is starting to die though after almost 5 years on the market.
Yep best online game I played for years free too download lots of mods out for it,thousands of servers, new maps every so often. What server or mod did you play on Bursche ?