FDP 17 5.86%

AfD 59 20.34%

another one of the parties on ballot 6 2.07%

a party not on ballot 6 2.07%

no one 17 5.86%

see results 89 30.69%

Total:290
vivster said:
Why is anyone surprised about the AFD support on here? Have you seen the amount of Trump supporters on this site? People love their right wing nut jobs.

It's not like Trump isn't equally popular in the real world.

Around the Network

I be honest if Justin Trudeau said he be bringing a million refugees into Canada, he would likely lose handily in the next election.

Merkel got lucky she has no real opposition that is maintream as German Mainstream is a collective circlejerk

LadyJasmine said:
I be honest if Justin Trudeau said he be bringing a million refugees into Canada, he would likely lose handily in the next election.

Merkel got lucky she has no real opposition that is maintream as German Mainstream is a collective circlejerk

Trudeau is bringing a million refugees into Canada, he's taking 300k legal immigrants a year and he wants to raise that number to 450k, those legal immigrants get the right to vote by simply staying in Canada for three years, and it doesn't even have to be consecutive three years. He'll never lose an election from now on lol

I think Sex Assault on New Years a few years likely hardened opinions in Germany which normally is not full of such rancor on issues.

It pretty divided people into ideological extremes.

LadyJasmine said:

can you read german?

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
LadyJasmine said:

can you read german?

No but based on this election the whole goal of the two main parties was not to talk about issues 

LadyJasmine said:
Lafiel said:

can you read german?

No but based on this election the whole goal of the two main parties was not to talk about issues 

you are oddly confident in that assertion considering you can't follow the election in it's native tongue

the CDU/CSU is the biggest party in germany and the CSU spoke at length about the one issue that seems to be your focus

Lafiel said:
LadyJasmine said:

you are oddly confident in that assertion considering you can't follow the election in it's native tongue

the CDU/CSU is the biggest party in germany and the CSU spoke at length about the one issue that seems to be your focus

This is what happens when people talk about European politics without knowing it well lol

monocle_layton said:
Lafiel said:

This is what happens when people talk about European politics without knowing it well lol

I am not European, nor do I claim to be an expert in all the intricacies of European politics, but I am always surprised by the amount of Canadians or Americans inthis site that are so invested in the European far right.

Lafiel said:
LadyJasmine said:

Well I have read http://www.spiegel.de/international/

They speak mostly about it not being an issue and avoiding the issue. Merkel specifically likes to Pretend 2015 never happened...

Now it is one of the major reasons they lost a lot of support and the AFD did quite well. 

I dont support the far right but I am glad this shatters Merkels image a bit  :)