By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Steins;Gate Elite (PS4/Switch/Vita) Coming To Japan In Spring 2018

caffeinade said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
The anime was great. If the games comes to the west, i'll look into it.

The first game is on Vita, PS3, PC, PS4 in English.
The second game Steins;Gate 0 is on Vita and PS4 in English.
Fun fact, Steins;Gate 0 is on the XOne in Japan, but not in the West, odd.

The game is better than the anime by far.

That's good news. Maybe i can import it even it doesn't come to the west.

No region lock is nice indeed, Nintendo .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

OMG, didn't see the most important news which is in the source article. A demo is playable at TGS this week!!!

And guess who is supposed to go there on Sunday? :D

It's Christmas, guys!

Faelco said:

OMG, didn't see the most important news which is in the source article. A demo is playable at TGS this week!!!

It's Christmas, guys!

=O Have fun!!

caffeinade said:
Nautilus said:

I want to play the game on a console, as has been the tradition(for me) for visual novel games.And Im more of a console gamer.

Hopefully they explain what remake or remaster the game is being based upon.

That makes no sense, that is like saying you only play RTS titles on console...

Steins;Gate is available on consoles too.
If you have a PS4, go play it.
If you have a PS3, go play it.

Doesnt have to make sense, thats how I roll.And I would like having it on a portable console, since its how I was first presented to visual novels, with Zero Escape.

Edit:I should admit that I didnt know it was available to PS4.Alas, I assume it will be near impossible to find a physical version where I live, given thats its a game with a very limited audience, so Ill have to wait to buy it when I end up travelling.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Faelco said:

It's Christmas, guys!

Seems that you decided to go then!Noice

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I'll get it for sure on PS4/Vita if it makes it's way to NA.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

JRPGfan said:
Shikamo said:

Steins;Gate Elite will launch for Switch, PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in spring 2018 in Japan

Source 1, Source 2 and Source 3.

Thread title should bare full info, imo.

If you know its also heading to vita/ps4, then the thread title should have that in it.

I didn't mention it because it had already been announced for ps4 and ps vita a while ago, just for that.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

With a name like that you're asking for your game to bomb. Seems to be the case with most small Japanese developers. How financially viable can it still be to develop for the Vita for example?

Japan needs more good indie developers like in the West (see Image & Form or Yacht Club Games for example).

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Faelco said:

It's Christmas, guys!

Enjoy!

I'm not sure if I'll buy this again, but maybe they animate some of the VN only stuff.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Alkibiádēs said:

With a name like that you're asking for your game to bomb. Seems to be the case with most small Japanese developers. How financially viable can it still be to develop for the Vita for example?

Japan needs more good indie developers like in the West (see Image & Form or Yacht Club Games for example).

How can you honestly say this? Vita is likely to sell more than Switch version. Steins;Gate 0 sold slightly more on Vita than PS4. That was December of 2015, so obviously PS4 version will sell most here. 5pb isn't going to throw away guaranteed sales though. They're not going to abandon the platform just yet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.