By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct with 45 minutes focused on Switch and 3ds announced for September 13

KrspaceT said:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/98c9/th/pre/i/2017/256/4/d/nintendo_direct_13_sept___17_bingo_card_by_absahilgagrai-dbnalpj.png

Bingo card season

Nice. I was going to make a Bingo thread, but you got it first.

By the way, I took the template of your bingo. Is it okay for me to post it so that others may use it too?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
KrspaceT said:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/98c9/th/pre/i/2017/256/4/d/nintendo_direct_13_sept___17_bingo_card_by_absahilgagrai-dbnalpj.png

Bingo card season

By the way, I took the template of your bingo. Is it okay for me to post it so that others may use it too?

It's not mine, I just noticed it was floating around and spread it about. It was posted on Deviantart so this guy wasn't expecting privacy.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Mar1217 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

That's like, the easiest bingo you could ever have ...

Just in case, I'll use one of my templates. You can use it too, people.

https://i.imgur.com/mUanV3U.jpg

I'll post mine later.

Bandorr said:
That is one god awful bingo card. There is no point in making one if you are going to make one that lazy and simple.

Ooooh, now I'm sad. :(

Wman1996 said:
Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it live because I have class until 6:20.
My few predictions: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 delayed into 2018 (at least in the West), Another Wii U Port, Animal Crossing, Netflix, YouTube, and an Internet Browser on Switch.

I don't see why it woudl get delayed though. The soundtrack is finished, each time they have shown it off the english dub and translations have been more and more finished.

Any delay would be purely a tactical one in wanting to fill a gap in Q1 2018 or something. Shoudl not be needing a delay for completing the game.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Bandorr said:
That is one god awful bingo card. There is no point in making one if you are going to make one that lazy and simple.

Ooooh, now I'm sad. :(

I think he was talking about the filled out one from earlier in the thread. Not your bingo card template.

Signature goes here!

Here's my Bingo. From safer to improbable (but not impossible).

Not including Skyrim release date due to it HAS to be said by now. Either that, or being pushed to 2018.

3 hours to start .

Going to watch the easy allies live reactions starts 30 minutes before the direct (so around two hours from now).

https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies

Not going to get to watch live sadly.

Have to go for like an hour run tonight and thus will not be home till it like finishes.
But got to love Directs. I can just pop on youtube and click on Nintendo's link and watch it in its entirety as soon as I get home.

Always feels live, no matter when you watch it. Well as long as you avoid spoilers. So got to be quick and not observant while going to Nintendo's page and clicking on Direct link. I have a tendency to open up like 20 some tabs wheneer I get home and on computer and go through them one by one to see if stuff new. Some of those tabs include sites that woudl spoil the Direct.