By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indie Game Wonder Boy sells more on Switch than anywhere else combined

ThisGuyFooks said:
EricFabian said:

And? Zelda is $60 on e-shop, and also Mario Kart, Splatoon and many others are twice the price of Wonder Boy. And yet it sold more on Switch

You missed his point.

What is his point? Why would people buy Horizon Zero Dawn at $40 if they can get Uncharted collection at less than $20?

Why would people buy Destiny 2 at $60 when Destiny 1 is less than $5?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Slarvax said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

You missed his point.

What is his point? Why would people buy Horizon Zero Dawn at $40 if they can get Uncharted collection at less than $20?

Their points are that there needs to be an excuse for anything Switch success related.

We are currently in the "No other games" stage of excuses. You know the poor library, starved gamers buying any and everthing.

You would think that after saying that to the like 10th game in a row (in a console less than 6 months old) that they would start to realize that you can only say that to so many games.

Slarvax said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

You missed his point.

Im not going to further explain a point that was made by someone else.

The guy that made the post was perfectly clear, you should quote him and ask him what his point was.

irstupid said:

Slarvax said:

Their points are that there needs to be an excuse for anything Switch success related.

We are currently in the "No other games" stage of excuses. You know the poor library, starved gamers buying any and everthing.

You would think that after saying that to the like 10th game in a row (in a console less than 6 months old) that they would start to realize that you can only say that to so many games.

* His point was...

ThisGuyFooks said:
irstupid said:

* His point was...

Was bunching many together. There are a few in this thread trying to downplay this or turn this into somehow not good news.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Why do some people feel so threatened by any Switch success?

Because, as they are currently privy to many exclusives, they are afraid that the Switch's success will lead to it becoming a system with many exclusives. Thus meaning they don't get to play said games, cause they don't want to buy a switch or can't afford one.

Ganoncrotch said:
vivster said:

Seems easy for a game nobody has ever heard of. Hard to find such a game in actually big libraries.

Being 29 and not having heard of Wonderboy.... not even the Tenacious D song titled....

Sometimes I'm unsure if your comments are meant to be sarcastic... but I'm thinking this one isn't, which is scary stuff.

Off topic, but god damn that song is good.

I figure it could be this game appeals more to the Switch audience than the other consoles, or it could be of the 3 of them people prefer it on the Switch for portability as well. More so the 1st one perhaps.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread