By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest PlayStation fan bought his first Nintendo (switch)

Finnaly  last week i bought  a switch, my first  ever non PlayStation  system i got it with.. Wel DUHH  my first  ever zelda, blaster master and kamiko.

First  things first, jesus the switch  is a good looking  incredible  well build  system. 

The whole  hybrid  feature is absolutely  AMAZING!!! 

Never  expected that i would  use it  like a handheld  but I do, reason why?  I want to keep playing  zelda.

For the record  i travel 2 hours a day for work.

The joycon controller feels actually  really  good and does not feel cheap  >.>kuch kuch dualshock3.

Its handheld  screen is big and beautiful and easy to hold.

Now  for the games.

I need to  apologize, i said  multiple  times zelda  breath of the  wild is overrated, and in some small degree it is but jesus damn, this game is FANTASTIC! 

Its soo big,it feels alive, always  something  new to explore  or something  new to see.

Its graphics  are well compared  to the  game i have played a lot horizon zero dawn  not that good but for a handheld  absolutely  gorgeous!!! 

Everything  about  this game screams quality. 

And damn didn't  even know zelda  games are that hard 0.0 i died  waay more then with  horizon. 

One minor  point  though, stupid  weapons  breaking SUCKS!

Kamiko  is also a nice  and and blaster master  zero is awesome  

Games i'am  looking  for and still  want to buy are.

Mario kart 

Arms 

Sf2

Splatoon 2

Xenonblade 2 (love eyes) 

Fire emblem warrior's. 

And pretty  much all the Japanese  exclusives  and some  exclusive physical  indies!

I btw love the boxes but thats a given  since  i love the psp boxes  and wel...there the  same.

Nintendo, you have done it, well played, well played. 

Ps: iam at hyrule  castle  with  only  7 hearts and noo divine beast conquered, i'am  doomed right?  :(

Klaudkil. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Glad you're enjoying your purchase Klaudkil! I had the same initial feeling about Breath of the Wild "It can't be THAT good" I thought but it is. I'm still playing it to this day.

I'm also using it in portable mode way more than I thought I would at the start.

Signature goes here!

Congratulations on your purchase!! I could have sworn that you said something about getting it a while ago, but I guess you only just recently pulled the trigger.

Although I think there are a few people here who would dispute your biggest PS fan claim

Someone hacked his account. I just know it.

In all honesty though the Switch really will be the best handheld for awhile. It will only get better. Enjoy the system.                               

xl-klaudkil said:

"Ps: iam at hyrule castle with only 7 hearts and noo divine beast conquered, i'am doomed right?"                                        

That's normal. I didn't beat any of the divine beasts until I had like 15 or so hearts XD

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

VGPolyglot said:
Congratulations on your purchase!! I could have sworn that you said something about getting it a while ago, but I guess you only just recently pulled the trigger.

Although I think there are a few people here who would dispute your biggest PS fan claim

Thx and yes.

And let them  dispute whatever  they  want  iam the  biggest period  hahaha my collection  speaks for itself xd.

Jokes aside thx. 

Owyea if anyone  is interested  hand over  those uh..code thingies  friendcodes

My youtube gaming page.

Around the Network

I thought it was Kerotan for a second there.

Ljink96 said:
I thought it was Kerotan for a second there.

Nope, this  is totally  real  hahaha already  have some videos up on my channel  playing  Zelda. 

My youtube gaming page.

Congrats on the purchase! May I suggest Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Disgaea 5? One is an excellent puzzle game, and the other one is PORTABLE DISGAEA!! Also, Mario x Rabbids is excellent.

Yes! Playstation loses another customer! MWAHAHAHAHAH! We're one step close to world domination Shigeru Miyamoto! Now all we need to do is take care of Windows Vista!!!

So how much time would you say you've put into your Switch?

Why are you going to Hyrule castle so unprepared : 0

Does this mean you've been calling Zelda overrated this whole time without playing it :-p

How do you feel about Horizon vs Zelda? (Just curious)

Also I'd highly recommend trying Mario + Rabbids, but maybe you won't like it idk. It's definitely a great system!

I'm jealous.