By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Grey Switch was in stock for about an hour before selling out, while neon Switch is still available.

Around the Network
X1Gates said:
GribbleGrunger said:

You mean those times when you disappeared entirely? I don't know how you have to cheek to post something like this. I'm sure you're going to be a regular contributor to this thread even after the Scorpio/XB1 falls back into third place ... 

Cheeky is my middle name. I will be around for a long time to come and will be updating this thread with XOX numbers on constistent basis. The XOX sales will bring life back into this dead thread. 

LOL, fairweather as hell. Couldn't weather the storm when Xbox wasn't on top, huh? You don't only have to comment on the plastic box you favor most. It's all good. Xbox should be making a good showing with X1X and maybe the S model with some decent prices. 

In the meantime, looks like Switches are available again through Prime, so those will probably be climbing up soon.

ThisGuyFooks said:
GribbleGrunger said:

You mean those times when you disappeared entirely? I don't know how you have to cheek to post something like this. I'm sure you're going to be a regular contributor to this thread even after the Scorpio/XB1 falls back into third place ... 

*Fourth, below the 3DS.

Good point.

p0isonparadise said:
Grey Switch was in stock for about an hour before selling out, while neon Switch is still available.

I must really live in an uncommon area, then, since the Targets and Best Buys in my areas all have a decent amount of Switch stock. I assume they sell through it decently well, yet it tends to last a week or so before depleting. I can't tell if Amazon just has extremely low stock or if Northern Virginia is the one place that doesn't devour Switch stock :)

I don't get the arguments of that xbox one won't win an nod month ever again. I mean, november is basically a lock for xbox. It will probably win December too.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Mario Odyssey bundle available for preorder: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075N7RDTM/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Plus, Grey Switch is back in stock.

flashfire926 said:
FACT:  Skyrim > Witcher 3

p0isonparadise said:
Mario Odyssey bundle available for preorder: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075N7RDTM/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Plus, Grey Switch is back in stock.

*for Prime Members...

Assholes.  

flashfire926 said:
I don't get the arguments of that xbox one won't win an nod month ever again. I mean, november is basically a lock for xbox. It will probably win December too.

How even is a lock? PS4 so far is up YOY by a huge margin, so at worst it won't do much worse than last year, which was 1.1 million.

The XB1 did 1 million last year, and if before the One S released in Agust the comparation showed a 20/30% YOY decline for the original and S model, now we see a 50% YOY decline, which is not gonna change this holiday, if not get even worse.

So, unless you think XB1X will do better numbers than the XB1S, something that, actually, not even Microsoft expect, XB1 won't win November NPD, and if it will, the difference will be super close, definitively is not even close to be a "lock" right now.

And not only PS4 but also Switch will probabily beat Xbox one too, really this holiday won't change that much expect it should be closer but that's all.

I just took a gander at the top wish list on amazon, nintendo products hold 8 of the top 10 spots

https://www.amazon.com/gp/most-wished-for/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_mw