By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just landed in Amsterdam, let's grab a drink

Dont come to basel because we have nothing here. We are going to geneva for Clubbings ;)

My advice. Dont come to basel.

But you should visit vienna. It is an awsome city. More history and party possibilities as London and Paris combined. 

Stay out from the outter districts in Paris. Visit disney land in paris. Show respect to irelands culture. And laugh about brexiters in London ;)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Errorist76 said:

In that case I can recommend this website for you! It's amazing, really hidden gems there wherever you go. Just insert the location.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/

Oh for sure I've been all over atlus obscura the past couple months, but there's some things it can't tell you.

Like, I can't remember exactly but I remember someone telling me to stock up on tylenol or something while I'm there because it's like a dollar or something. Or that there were these eyedrops that change your eye color but only sold in europe. There were some other things but I can't remember for sure.

That's Paracetamol/Panadol in Europe...it is pretty cheap here. The standard head ache stuff I guess. Is it expensive in the States?!

bigtakilla said:
spurgeonryan said:

Like a liter of coke?

Did prof ever come back?

Yep. I was in the military stationed in Weisbaden Army Air Field, decided to go to Amsterdam by car. Cost me roughly $120 to fill up (it was a dodge neon srt4).

I guess you meant Wiesbaden...I bet you were the only Neon on the road in whole Europe that day :)

Pagan said:

Stay out from the outter districts in Paris. Visit disney land in paris. Show respect to irelands culture. And laugh about brexiters in London ;)

Don't want to spoil the fun but London above all did NOT vote for Brexit. People would react pretty pissed tbh.
And Disneyland....I'm sure there's better stuff to see in Paris for an American. 

Errorist76 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh for sure I've been all over atlus obscura the past couple months, but there's some things it can't tell you.

Like, I can't remember exactly but I remember someone telling me to stock up on tylenol or something while I'm there because it's like a dollar or something. Or that there were these eyedrops that change your eye color but only sold in europe. There were some other things but I can't remember for sure.

That's Paracetamol/Panadol in Europe...it is pretty cheap here. The standard head ache stuff I guess. Is it expensive in the States?!

yeah acetaminophen or ibuprofin is like 8-10$ 

Yo I just landed in Amsterdam, hit me up if you wanna grab a drink. Me and my friend could use some company

theprof00 said:
Yo I just landed in Amsterdam, hit me up if you wanna grab a drink. Me and my friend could use some company

I can't come, because of work. Have to go back to the UK in the evening. I do have some recommendations:

- Order a "Kapsalon" in a doner kebab shop.

- Check out Kalverstraat for shopping.

- Smoke your fill at wherever.

- Museumplein.

- Rembrandplein.

- Get a "kroket" out of a wall at FEBO.

- Check out Game Over retro game shop near the Victoria Hotel (they are closing in about half an hour I think).

- Eat stroopwafels, they are sheer liquid wonderment.

Have fun.

Around the Network

I also kidnapped padib. I'm going through members one by one until I catch em all