By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Waifu of 2017?

So, with the addition of Menat in Street Fighter V, she's become one of my favourite new waifus for the year

However, she's not the only one!! Here are some other contenders for waifu of the year material:

The Persona 5 cast (yeah, I know this is technically a 2016 game, but most Westerners didn't get a chance until this year!)

2B and A2

Aloy

Urbosa

Pyra

That's who I could think of! What about you guys? Who would you consider to be the best waifu of 2017?

Around the Network

Oh shit, here's some people I forgot!! This one's for ARamdomGamer and Mike321

Bitch how you gonna leave out Rabbid Peach

Tsuyu from My Hero Acedemia. She really should team up with Fumikage. With all the shade she throws around he'd be invincible.

I pick Lakshmi, from FFXIV.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

How could you forget about our goddess Kat!!!

I'm opinion change of you.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
How could you forget about our goddess Kat!!!

I'm opinion change of you.

She was in the first Gravity Rush though, so she's not a new character.

Including video games into this? Hell, I don't know... That's a lot of options.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Tsuyu from My Hero Acedemia. She really should team up with Fumikage. With all the shade she throws around he'd be invincible.

tfw a frog is best girl

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Anyways, best waifu has only one answer:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."