By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ecstasy Was Just Labelled a 'Breakthrough Therapy' For PTSD by The FDA

It's been obvious for 40 years.

...Has it? 2 9.09%

Still Wouldnt take thst stuff 7 31.82%

Hell Yeah! Finally 8 36.36%

o....k...? 5 22.73%

Total:22
aLkaLiNE said:
Errorist76 said:

This is complete BS, sorry. I'm living in Europe, Berlin..one of the drug and probably THE party capital on this planet. No one ever uses Molly and Extasy definitely was the term for MDMA pills in the 90ies and 00s. Today people rarely use it though. The onyl thing additionally put in those pills is usually Amphetamine/Speed or maby Mephedrone and stuff like MDA as an MDMA replacement.

Maybe in Europe but I'm from the US. And MDMA was called ecstacy in the 80s and 90s but people began cutting it with other drugs and a need to distinguish pure MDMA from MDMA cut with something arose, hence the street term Molly was born. Also, I know for a fact that you can cut MDMA with cocaine, meth, heroism, Mesculine, sassafras (MDA) and a variety of other drugs. MDMA cut with something else= ecstacy while Mikky is "pure" MDMA. Not sure how it is in Europe 

Alright...I'm sure it's a local thing. 

And no, I won't jump to conclusions ;) Pure MDMA is called MD these days over here but I'm sure it differs around the planet.

Around the Network

Pocket post 

aLkaLiNE said:

Maybe in Europe but I'm from the US. And MDMA was called ecstacy in the 80s and 90s but people began cutting it with other drugs and a need to distinguish pure MDMA from MDMA cut with something arose, hence the street term Molly was born. Also, I know for a fact that you can cut MDMA with cocaine, meth, heroism, Mesculine, sassafras (MDA) and a variety of other drugs. MDMA cut with something else= ecstacy while molly is "pure" MDMA. Not sure how it is in Europe 

I'm sure you wanted to post something else as you just reposted your last post ;)

It really does happen very seldomly that our pills here in Germany are cut with nasty stuff....we have organisations who regularly check drugs, luckily, and if something extraordinary happens they make sure we get to know it. Good stuff.

MDMA was developed in Germany btw ;)

Where's all those people that say "Drugs isn't the answer!" ??? loll

V-r0cK said:

You mean those people who get drunk as f*** every few weeks?! :)

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
V-r0cK said:

You mean those people who get drunk as f*** every few weeks?! :)

That's when you say to those people "Drinking isn't the answer!" lol xD

Errorist76 said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Maybe in Europe but I'm from the US. And MDMA was called ecstacy in the 80s and 90s but people began cutting it with other drugs and a need to distinguish pure MDMA from MDMA cut with something arose, hence the street term Molly was born. Also, I know for a fact that you can cut MDMA with cocaine, meth, heroism, Mesculine, sassafras (MDA) and a variety of other drugs. MDMA cut with something else= ecstacy while molly is "pure" MDMA. Not sure how it is in Europe 

I'm sure you wanted to post something else as you just reposted your last post ;)

It really does happen very seldomly that our pills here in Germany are cut with nasty stuff....we have organisations who regularly check drugs, luckily, and if something extraordinary happens they make sure we get to know it. Good stuff.

MDMA was developed in Germany btw ;)

Actually that repeat post happened in my pocket lol. I edited it out for clarity.

Now THOSE guys know how to party!