By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is going to sell better on the Switch, Skyrim or FIFA 18?

Tagged games:

What is going to sell better on the Switch, Skyrim or FIFA 18?

The Elder Scrolls V. Skyrim. 193 44.06%

FIFA 18. 160 36.53%

They will practically sell the same. 20 4.57%

The rabbids will consume us all. 65 14.84%

Total:438

Jumpin said: 

a more feature packed Wii HD model in late 2010 to mid 2011 would have helped them maintain very high sales to bring the platform up to 150M similar to DSi.

That's an alternate reality that I've mulled over many times. 2010-2011 is the point where an HDMI-out Wii would have been crucial to keep the money train rolling. Skyrim Sword, etc would have gotten much more exposure on a simple HD upgrade, and the original Wii games would see the slight improvement of being played over HDMI at 480p. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Around the Network

That 10k difference is hard to close! Their sales are almost identical.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Also, just for shits and giggles...

What on Earth happened on week 12? XD

The Rabbids did indeed consume us all.

Sudden jump for FIFA! Looks like the price drop is doing its job.

It's charting higher than the xbox one version worldwide got v by vgchartz but then again there are many more copies sold about 2 million more on that platform. It's not a bad comparison though with the disparity between install bases.

Around the Network

https://nintendoeverything.com/fifa-19-confirmed-for-switch-will-have-improved-graphics/

So FIFA 19 is confirmed for the Switch, so we can all assume FIFA 18 will basically die once 19 is out. As such, I'll finish this comparison once it comes out.

Darwinianevolution said:
https://nintendoeverything.com/fifa-19-confirmed-for-switch-will-have-improved-graphics/

So FIFA 19 is confirmed for the Switch, so we can all assume FIFA 18 will basically die once 19 is out. As such, I'll finish this comparison once it comes out.

Thanks for keeping it up, bet you are looking forward to the 19 launch 

couchmonkey said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Thanks for keeping it up, bet you are looking forward to the 19 launch 

Meh, not really. This comparison was interesting when Switch's 3rd party support was still on the air, and these two games were the most important 3rd party games. Now that that's been secured, there's no really merit to continue it. Maybe comparing one of the FIFAs with GTA V if it ever comes to the Switch.