By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors launches October 20 in North America

Fire Emblem Warriors will launch for Switch and New 3DS in North America on October 20, Nintendo announced.

A Switch Special edition including a copy of the game, 25-card character card set, poster, three-CD music set, and special box will also be released.

In Europe, Fire Emblem Warriors will also launch on October 20. In Japan, the game is due out on September 28.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Wait, is this published by Koei Tecmo instead of Nintendo?

I still think this is a very awkward release date when Mario Odyssey is launching one week later, but at the same time this is probably not the type of title buyers will pass up on if they actually really want it.

Unfortunately I don't have enough space to get collector's editions of games, but man I love that it comes with multiple CDs! That's my favourite thing about collector's editions, is usually the soundtrack.

It doesn't seem like such a good idea being released in the same range as Mario Odyssey as it could get overshadowed. Though so far, I'm not going to buy this game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

What do we consider a success for this game, like it's a niche spin off of a niche series releasing just a week before Odyssey.
I don't exactly have high hopes for it, while Fire Emblem Warriors works great as a game it wasn't the best choice of Nintendo IP to use when looking at sales.
Still buying it day 1 to support KT/Omega Force.

ktay95 said:
What do we consider a success for this game, like it's a niche spin off of a niche series releasing just a week before Odyssey.
I don't exactly have high hopes for it, while Fire Emblem Warriors works great as a game it wasn't the best choice of Nintendo IP to use when looking at sales.
Still buying it day 1 to support KT/Omega Force.

Is Fire Emblem still considered niche?

I'm so disappointed with this game. Could've been a glorious game with so much to draw from the series and they choose to focus it on some of the worst titles in the series. :(

Fire Emblem Fates Warriors was NOT what i had in mind when i envisioned this. Such a waste.

Nem said:
I'm so disappointed with this game. Could've been a glorious game with so much to draw from the series and they choose to focus it on some of the worst titles in the series. :(

Fire Emblem Fates Warriors was NOT what i had in mind when i envisioned this. Such a waste.

How could those be the worst titles series when they are the best-selling ones? Those games pretty much saved the FE franchise from doom.

I need to see more gameplay myself to see if i'll buy it.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Nem said:

We've only seen them focus on Awakening and Fates, but is it confirmed that's what it'll be? I've been waiting for Ike since it was announced :/